Friday, January 28, 2011

I Heart Faces | Fix it Friday #84

Today is Fix it Friday at I Heart Faces.  I love Fix it Friday!  I'm learning so many new editing techniques.  I feel like my Photoshop skills have improved so much in the last few weeks.  Since I was starting at zero skills, I still have a LONG way to go :)


Here is the image provided for edit by I Heart Faces.

Here is my first edit.  I used the dodge and burn tool (for the first time!) to lighten the shadows on her face.

Here is my 2nd edit, I used the Vintage Blush action from The CoffeeShop Blog.  I've been wanting to practice with this action.  I like the feminine antique look.

My next edit is a black and white conversion.







 And here is my last edit.  With this one I started over with the SOOC photo.  I dodged the shadows off her face, cloned away some of the spit, got a closer crop, and used the Perfect Portrait 2 action from The CoffeeShop Blog.  This is my favorite edit for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment