Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This Week's Challenges

The two photo challenges that I'm participating in this week are "Winter Wonderland" and "Illustrate a Song".  I haven't had much of a chance to really think about what pictures I want to take yet.  This morning I thought that maybe I could get a picture of "winter wonderland" without having to leave the house.  Wishful thinking on my part!  I tried sticking the camera out the window to get some pictures of the icicles.  The result was not what I was looking for...

I don't think this picture portrays a winter wonderland as much as it does an icicle prison!  Which is kind of accurate in my feelings toward winter.  But not what I was looking for.  I guess I will have to actually go outside to look for a better shot.















The cat couldn't figure out why I was hanging halfway out the window.  Above she was looking very inquisitive.  Below she was looking a little like a psychopath! 


No comments:

Post a Comment